Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Delightful Podcast List...

Hello once more,

in addition to all of my reading resources I have also taken the time to listen to various podcasts which I will share with you below. If you're interested, I use the Pocketcast app when out and about.

Podcast Goodness


BBC Radio 4 Analysis
BBC Radio 4 File on 4
BBC Radio 4 In Our Time (Culture, History, Philosophy, Religion & Science)
BBC Radio 4 More or Less
BBC World Service Documentaries
BBC World Service Global News

CarStuff (from HowStuffWorks.com)
Stuff From The Future (from HowStuffWorks.com)
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know (from HowStuffWorks.com)
Stuff You Missed In History Class (from HowStuffWorks.com)
Stuff You Should Know (from HowStuffWorks.com)
TechStuff (from HowStuffWorks.com)

Foreign & Commonwealth Office History
Ken & Robin Talk About Stuff
Military HD Network
New Books in Terrorism & Organised Crime
Role Playing Public Radio (RPPR)
RPPR Actual Play
SpyCast (from the International Spy Museum)

There are a few other history podcasts that I try to keep up with: Russian Rulers History, The China History Podcast and The History Network but those listed above are ones that I have found helpful or interesting when preparing the game. Of all of the above I'd absolutely recommend SpyCast for some historical background and a realistic understanding of the work of case officers/agent handlers.

Cheers,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment